Room 10 Bright Sparks

Sunday 26 May 2013

Fun, Exciting and Adrenalin Pumping Netball Session

Wow! what an ecstatic Netball session with Gina. We were all taught skills like chest passing, shooting, faking/side stepping, catching, swift movements and shooter driving to and fro. Everyone was sporty, hyperactive and scared at the same time. While we were running to the cone and then stepped like galloping horses, everyone was very excited. I ran to the outside of the circle received the ball, turned, passed, and score!. I could tell everyone was jealous because they couldn’t get not even one goal. But I did!

Our next game was also a running, passing and scoring game. We received a number and used it. We would run in a group of two, three or four players from each team. The teams were Outlaws vs Bulldogs. We needed to run to the centre of the court, grab a ball, pass it to the next person in the group, try to score a goal, and then run back to the centre, put the ball back in the hoop and then you win. It was the best netball session ever!. It was fun, exciting, and adrenalin pumping. I can’t wait till next week!

By Gemima



8 comments:

  1. What a fantastic report Gemima.
    I love the way you used descriptive words to make the report interesting to read.
    Mrs Raj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Gemima
    What a terrific story. You wrote it in a way that made it fun, exciting and adrenalin pumping just like your title! I think that was because you used short sentences or phrases that made it jumpy, just like the netball games. Good on you. I loved the way you stated so clearly what you learned as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Gemima.everthing in the recount is what we did.I enjoyed it as well as you did

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good writing Gemima. I really like your work I love the way you used adjectives.


    By Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Gemima
    What a terrific story. You wrote it in a way that made me feel happy. That was a great story. Keep up the great work and you will success!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work Gemima your writing really amazed me. Keep up the good work and you will be a publisher in no time

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome story Gemima. I really like the way you described your soccer session really well

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work Gemima I loved the way you said all the things that we did at that netball, you made your writing very interesting and fantastic.

    Keep up the good work, you are doing very well:)

    ReplyDelete